OneNote Dark Mode not displaying correctly on Android Device? This is an easy one to fix.
With Android Mobile devices, their dark mode setting does not work systematically with OneNote.
What you need to do so that your OneNote works correctly is as follows:
- Start by making sure OneNote is not open on your apps. If so, force quit.
- Next turn the phone to light mode
- Next Open OneNote, the planner and notes should appear as designed.
- Next turn your phone back to dark mode.
- Now your phone will be in dark mode, but when you open OneNote, the planner and OneNote will be designed as intended.