2022 Key2Success Planner Release Update
The Key2Success team has been working through the first part of 2021 finalizing the plans for the 2022 planner design. (We showcased a few of the updates in previous videos, including the expense tracker.)
Today we are excited to unveil the Professional Builder planning guide! This page layout has been in the making for the last few years and we think you’ll find it a great addition to your digital planning journey!
The goal of this planning guide is to help you establish your next three years. The planning page features:
- Vision Planner – a board for you to map out the next three years
- Key Boulders – a place where you can outline your challenges
- Key Resources – the tools you have available
- Key Values – your core values that will guide your decisions
- Key Vitals – the vital signs and measurements to keep you on track
- 10 – year target – the big picture, what are we really aiming for
- Absolutes – indicate the “must dos” in your development
- Accountable Actions – key actions that will hold you accountable
- Routine – patterns and processes that will guide progress
- Goals – nail down the 1, 2 and 3-year goals
- Organization Impacts – impact of your success on the organization
- Reaction/Adaption Process – how will you grow/your next steps
Through the development of the Key2Success Planning system we wanted to develop a place – a dashboard – where you can plan and build your personal, professional, business or organization success.
This planning tool will be included in the business series of our planning systems. A training video will be dropping soon.